Are you interested in a high paced position with one of the area’s fastest growing Christian apparel brands? Beacon Threads is a Christian clothing and apparel brand that is seeking qualified candidates to become part of our specialized production team. We seek individuals who value hard work, integrity, faith, family and fashion to support a scaling screenprint, embroidery and retail e-commerce company.
With Beacon Threads, you can discover the best way to work and rep your faith at the same time. Working in a family-oriented environment, you will find your dream job here while also being a part of a growing movement and brand. Start putting your skills to work today!
- Must be able to demonstrate basic general embroidery/sewing skills and must possess a minimum of 1 year experience working within the embroidery sector.
- Previous production sewing experience a strong plus (serger/straight stitch).
- Be able to use hands and operate industrial embroidery equipment and machinery
- Team player and positive attitude
- Attention to detail and spatial relation skills
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals
- Driven, hardworking, and ready to learn
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Is able to commute to/from our Baltimore office for work shifts
- Operates industrial embroidery machines to mass produce hats and garments to deliver to daily production schedule
- Sets up embroidery machines and selects the thread and fabric that will be used for each job
- Performs regular machine maintenance tasks and troubleshoots any problems that may arise and resolves them efficiently.
- Balances multiple embroidery jobs without sacrificing efficiency
- Produces hats on the embroidery machine to meet customer demand while maintaining optimal production speed
- Reads work orders to determine color, design, quantity and alignment as applicable for customer orders
- Ensures proper cleanliness of machine and workstation by removing trash, cleaning equipment every day, and reducing clutter in the work area
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $18/hour (40 hours a week guaranteed)
Job Location: Baltimore, MDTO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO BREONNA@BEACONTHREADS.COM