Are you interested in a high paced position with one of the area’s fastest growing Christian apparel brands? Beacon Threads is a Christian clothing and apparel brand that is seeking qualified candidates to become part of our specialized production team. We seek individuals who value hard work, integrity, faith, family and fashion to support a scaling screenprint, embroidery and retail e-commerce company.
With Beacon Threads, you can discover the best way to work and rep your faith at the same time. Working in a family-oriented environment, you will find your dream job here while also being a part of a growing movement and brand. Start putting your skills to work today!
- Must be able to demonstrate basic retail picker/packer skills and experience in retail services is a plus.
- Team player and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Driven, hardworking, and ready to learn
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Is able to commute to/from our Baltimore office for work shifts
- Pulls and packs products based on daily orders.
- Folds and packs customer orders and warehouse inventory.
- Labels and boxes products prior to shipping.
- Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Moves inventory from delivery boxes to stock shelves.
- Unpacks boxes and replenishes product stock.
- Maintains organization on production floor.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $15/hour (40 hours a week guaranteed)
Job Location: Baltimore, MDTO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO BREONNA@BEACONTHREADS.COM